The first PENNY DREADFUL comic series is due to hit stores Spring 2016 and will be written by PENNY DREADFUL scriptwriters Chris King, Krysty Wilson-Cairns and Andrew Hinderaker with art from Louie De Martinis (Madness, Heavy Metal).
“This incredibly exciting new comic series is going to captivate fans of horror, literature and PENNY DREADFUL alike, giving them a whole new insight into the lives of the fascinating, even bewitching, characters,” said Lizzie Kaye, the Titan Comics editor.
The BAFTA Award-winning drama series PENNY DREADFUL stars Josh Hartnett, Timothy Dalton and Eva Green. The second season of PENNY DREADFUL found Vanessa Ives (Green) and Ethan Chandler (Hartnett) forming a deeper bond as the group, including Sir Malcolm (Dalton), Dr. Frankenstein (Harry Treadaway), and Sembene (Danny Sapani), united to banish the evil forces that threatened to destroy them. Meanwhile, Dorian Gray (Reeve Carney) and the Creature (Rory Kinnear) waged battles of their own. PENNY DREADFUL is created, written and executive produced by three-time Oscar® nominee John Logan (Hugo, The Aviator, Gladiator) and executive produced by Logan’s Desert Wolf Productions, and Oscar winner Sam Mendes (American Beauty, Skyfall) and Pippa Harris’ (Revolutionary Road, Call The Midwife) Neal Street Productions. A co-production with Sky Atlantic, season three is currently in production on location in Dublin, Ireland for a nine episode order to debut on SHOWTIME in 2016.
- Journalstone October Newsletter - October 13, 2017
- July Journalstone Newsletter - July 19, 2017
- The Belko Experiment – Movie Review - July 14, 2017
- April Journalstone Newsletter - April 11, 2017
- The Demolisher – Movie Review - January 24, 2017
- Agatha – Movie Review - January 20, 2017
- November JournalStone Newsletter - November 4, 2016
- Enter to Win Tickets to See ‘From Dusk Till Dawn’ — Back in Theatres for Two Days Only! - October 25, 2016
- Help Celebrate the Release of ‘Freaks Anon’ – Enter to Win a Signed Copy! - October 10, 2016
- October JournalStone Newsletter - October 5, 2016