Revealed on-stage during the PC Gaming Show at E3 2016 in Los Angeles, California, Tripwire Interactive is excited to officially announce Killing Floor: Incursion, a new VR game based on the long running and highly successful franchise, Killing Floor, is officially in development for the upcoming Oculus Touch. Killing Floor: Incursion brings all of the horror sci-fi carnage that fans have come to recognize and love to the next level in this upcoming VR title. Killing Floor: Incursion will offer intense and unmatched cooperative VR shooter combat in the deep and richly compelling Killing Flooruniverse.
“Working with Oculus to bring the Killing Floor universe to VR has been a dream come true,” said Leland Scali, Project Lead at Tripwire Interactive. “The technology is expressive and brings an amazing amount of control and immersiveness that traditional games can’t begin to compete with.”
Players must take on the role of an elite Horzine Security Forces soldier as they, along with allies, team up to fend off the horrific Zed hordes with an array of weapons including guns, blades and more. Players will be able to freely explore the area as they move throughout the environment scavenging for weapons and ammo while searching for the best locations to fight the monster onslaught. Battle in diverse environments from creepy farmhouses to high tech facilities through Horzine Security Forces missions and unlock the secrets of the Zeds origins.
“We’re thrilled that Tripwire Interactive is bringing their beloved franchise to Oculus with Killing Floor: Incursion,” said Anna Sweet, Head of Developer Strategy at Oculus. “They are a leader in creating unique and engaging FPS titles, and anyone who has played their award-winning games knows they will deliver a VR experience that is exciting, scary, and cool. We can’t wait to play more.”
For more information on Killing Floor: Incursion , please visit: www.KillingFloorIncursion.com
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – The Author’s “Favorite Characters in Screams The Machine” - August 17, 2017
- A Life of Death – Book Review - July 31, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Small Town Horror” - July 26, 2017
- The Die-Fi Experiment – Book Review - July 21, 2017
- Dollhouse coming to PS4™ and PC - January 31, 2017
- Click Here To Win ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse’! - June 29, 2016
- An Older Frank Emerges For ‘Dead Rising 4’ - June 23, 2016
- What Would You Do If You Only Had ‘7 Days To Die’? - June 22, 2016
- ‘The Laughing Mask’ To Be Released On The 24th! - June 21, 2016
- Chuck Palahniuk Teams Up With Dark Horse To Release ‘Bait: Off-Color Stories For You To Color’! - June 20, 2016