Telltale Publishing today announced that the hit survival horde crafting game 7 Days to Die will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for the first time on June 28th as both a digital and retail product in North America, and digitally in Europe; and will be available on July 1st for the first time at retail in Europe. The recommended retail price is $29.99 USD or equivalent, and the game is currently available for pre-order at GameStop, Best Buy, GAME, and Amazon. 7 Days to Die is published in collaboration with the Dallas-based independent developer, The Fun Pimps.
Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world survival game that is a unique combination of first-person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide, generating hundreds of thousands of hours of community content on YouTube and other streaming video platforms.
Fans of Telltale’s The Walking Dead series in partnership with Skybound will be excited to learn that pre-ordering 7 Days to Die will give them exclusive access to 5 character skins from Telltale’s hit series, including Michonne and Lee Everett.
The console version of 7 Days to Die adds a new multiplayer mode supporting local split-screen for couch play, additional online multiplayer modes and features will be revealed in the coming weeks. The game will be supported by exciting DLC content, with details to be revealed in the near future.
This new interview with 7 Days to Die developers gives insight into what inspired the immensely popular “survival horde crafting game”, as well as what players can expect in the console version.
7 Days to Die is rated is rated ‘M’ (Mature) for Blood and Gore, Strong Language, and Violence by the ESRB. The game is published by Telltale Publishing in partnership with The Fun Pimps.
7 Days to Die is currently available for Windows, Mac OS X, and SteamOS and Linux in Early Access on the Steam platform.
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – The Author’s “Favorite Characters in Screams The Machine” - August 17, 2017
- A Life of Death – Book Review - July 31, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Small Town Horror” - July 26, 2017
- The Die-Fi Experiment – Book Review - July 21, 2017
- Dollhouse coming to PS4™ and PC - January 31, 2017
- Click Here To Win ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse’! - June 29, 2016
- An Older Frank Emerges For ‘Dead Rising 4’ - June 23, 2016
- What Would You Do If You Only Had ‘7 Days To Die’? - June 22, 2016
- ‘The Laughing Mask’ To Be Released On The 24th! - June 21, 2016
- Chuck Palahniuk Teams Up With Dark Horse To Release ‘Bait: Off-Color Stories For You To Color’! - June 20, 2016