Today we have 3 copies of the critically acclaimed ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse!’ to give away! Not only that, but each copy will be signed by actor and comedian Alex Williamson! To enter, we have some very easy Twitter and Facebook options and after that it is just a week of waiting for the winner announcements!
The Australian zombie comedy, Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse (MAMM), is heading to North America next month! Starring three of Australia’s biggest comedians — Jim Jefferies, Alex Williamson, and Greg Fleet —Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse will be released on July 5, 2016 on DVD, VOD, and Digital channels throughout U.S. and Canada by Lightyear Entertainment.
The film follows three blue-collar Australian telecom tradesman, and some of their friends, who are trapped in a telephone exchange during the onset of a zombie apocalypse. MAMM is the first “oz-zom-com” and the laughs and mayhem are nonstop.
Fans will be able to check out Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse just days after Jim Jefferies’ new Netflix Special, Jim Jefferies: Freedumb, debuts on Netflix July 1. Jefferies is also well known in America for his FX series Legit, his 2014 Netflix special, Bare, his 2012 Epix special, Fully Functional, his 2010 Comedy Central special Alcoholocaust, and his 2009 HBO special, I Swear To God. He regularly sells out giant tours in North America.
Williamson, a worldwide internet sensation, has 65 million views on his youTube channel, and over a million Facebook followers. He has sold out standup shows all over the world.
Fleet has starred in various Australian TV shows for the past 4 decades, and is best known for Thai Die, Full Frontal, and The Hard Word.
“We love this movie,” said Arnie Holland, Lightyear CEO. “It’s funny as hell, the zombie FX are super-cool, and on July 5 people can pick it up at Walmart, Best Buy, FYE, and many other DVD retailers, or watch it on demand on any of the cable outlets. It will also be available for purchase or rental on iTunes, Amazon, and most of the other digital outlets.”
The film was produced by Daniel Sanguineti and Christian Doran; and written and directed by emerging filmmaker Declan Shrubb on the Red Epic 4K. Rights were licensed by Lightyear Entertainment (distributed through eOne Distribution) from worldwide sales agent Shoreline Entertainment.
- This Summer, Expect A ‘High Moon’ - April 2, 2019
- ‘Screams The Machine’ Blog Tour – The Author’s “Favorite Characters in Screams The Machine” - August 17, 2017
- A Life of Death – Book Review - July 31, 2017
- Blog Tour: ‘The Calling’ – “Small Town Horror” - July 26, 2017
- The Die-Fi Experiment – Book Review - July 21, 2017
- Dollhouse coming to PS4™ and PC - January 31, 2017
- Click Here To Win ‘Me and My Mates vs. the Zombie Apocalypse’! - June 29, 2016
- An Older Frank Emerges For ‘Dead Rising 4’ - June 23, 2016
- What Would You Do If You Only Had ‘7 Days To Die’? - June 22, 2016
- ‘The Laughing Mask’ To Be Released On The 24th! - June 21, 2016