Set against a backdrop of psychological terror, The Crow’s Eye is a first-person puzzle adventure in which you will use your wits to escape the abandoned Medical University of Crowswood, while investigating the mysterious disappearances of students and faculty 20 years earlier.
Investigating murders in an abandoned medical university? Yes, please.
Spanish indie studio 3D2 Entertainment is getting set to release The Crow’s Eye, and they’ve teamed up with Nkidu Games (The Red Solstice, Welkin Road, Breached) to bring this investigative puzzle game with psychological horror elements to Steam.
The new trailer for the game showcases a little of the atmosphere you’ll encounter as you try to find your way out of the abandoned Crowswood University. The game is set for release in Q1 2017.
Set against a backdrop of psychological terror, The Crow’s Eye is a first-person adventure in which you control a young man trapped in the abandoned Crowswood University, once a reputed medical college. The complex story is narrated through documents, recordings, and radio, which tell the experiences of policemen and professors who, twenty years ago, were involved in a series of mysterious disappearances. In order to escape, he will be forced to investigate his relation to obscure facts and decipher the enigmas that his stay there implies. Along the way he will find more than one reason to remain at Crowswood.
The disappearance of four students in the prestigious Medical University of Crowswood forces authorities to shut its doors in order to investigate the surrounding area. Urged on by concerned citizens living in the nearby areas, several police units are enlisted to resolve the case. With no breaks in the case, days go by, and more people go missing–not only students, but policemen and professors at the institution vanish without a trace. Within days, the authorities and the director decide to shut down the university indefinitely, and the case is closed, never to be spoken of again.
A young man wakes, confused, in Crowswood University and discovers he’s been brought here as part of an experiment. He intends to escape from that dirty and gloomy place full of enigmas, puzzles, and obstacles, which he will have to solve and overcome in order to achieve his goal. Nevertheless, his curiosity, coupled with the manipulation of a macabre scientist, will make him feel the need to discover the truth behind the disappearances and the role that he plays in this whole experiment.
- Explore a variety of haunting, mysterious environments in a first-person adventure of investigation and psychological terror.
- Use your wits–and the items you find scattered through the environment–to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles that you will encounter through nine different levels.
- Investigate an intense story narrated through recordings, documents, and radio; and piece together the mystery of what happened at Crowswood and why you’re there.
- Enjoy a haunting original soundtrack that will keep you immersed at all times.
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 23, 2017
- Shout Select is Set to Release Joe Dante’s ‘Matinee!’ - November 23, 2017
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017