The game features true cooperative gameplay in a horror setting, where a group of investigators needs to find clues and solve a mystery while the creature lurks in the dark and hunts unaware investigators using its powers.
Cooperation is key, as a lone investigator is an easy prey for the creature, and it will be easier to explore the area if the group sticks together. Easier said than done though, since the dark environment and labyrinthine scenarios will put investigators’ orientation senses to the test, and getting lost means death!
The creature will need to find the investigators, following their trails and setting traps to lure them in, while avoiding being spotted as its weakness to light makes it vulnerable once spotted.
During the 5 months the game has been in Early Access, 29 updates have been released with new content and features, based on user feedback and suggestions.
Currently the game features 5 playable areas, over 10 investigators with different perks each one, and 4 creatures with different playstyles and powers. More content is in the works and will be released soon after the release.
More details on the Steam store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/503350
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017
- Love Short Films? Check Out ‘No Laughing Matter: Tears of a Clown’ - November 17, 2017
- You Can Take the New ‘Flatliners’ Home This December! - November 16, 2017