The game features true cooperative gameplay in a horror setting, where a group of investigators needs to find clues and solve a mystery while the creature lurks in the dark and hunts unaware investigators using its powers.
Cooperation is key, as a lone investigator is an easy prey for the creature, and it will be easier to explore the area if the group sticks together. Easier said than done though, since the dark environment and labyrinthine scenarios will put investigators’ orientation senses to the test, and getting lost means death!
The creature will need to find the investigators, following their trails and setting traps to lure them in, while avoiding being spotted as its weakness to light makes it vulnerable once spotted.
During the 5 months the game has been in Early Access, 29 updates have been released with new content and features, based on user feedback and suggestions.
Currently the game features 5 playable areas, over 10 investigators with different perks each one, and 4 creatures with different playstyles and powers. More content is in the works and will be released soon after the release.
More details on the Steam store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/503350
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018
- ‘Diviner’ by Dawn G. Harris Available in March from Telos Publishing - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of the Edge of the Park’ and ‘Last House on Massacre Street’ Double-Feature Blu-Ray Out March 6th - February 11, 2018