Vault Comics announced their forthcoming series, Cult Classic: Return of the Graveyard Gang, will be re-titled as Cult Classic: Return to Whisper.
Why the change in title? Cult Classic: Return to Whisper creator Eliot Rahal had this to say:
“It’s simple really…The Graveyard Gang was taken! I mean our title was originally a little longer, but there was a web series we were unaware of called The Graveyard Gang and both Vault and I decided it’d be best to respect that creator’s work. Comics can be a small place sometimes, and the last thing any of us want to do is create ill will in the community. So here we are with a new title, CULT CLASSIC: RETURN TO WHISPER! No muss, no fuss! That’s a thing people say, right? Please let it be a thing people say.”
Cult Classic: Return to Whisper is the flagship series in a creator-owned, shared universe of interwoven stories that will published by Vault Comics beginning in 2018. Created and curated by writer Eliot Rahal, the Cult Classic universe will feature a wide array of today’s hottest new creators.
Cult Clasic: Return to Whisper is written by Eliot Rahal, drawn by Felipe Cunha, colored by Dee Cunniffe, and lettered by Taylor Esposito, with cover art by Irene Koh. It will be in stores for only $1.99 on February 28th, 2018.
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018