Following the smash success of Dark Horse’s first line of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt figures of Geralt, Triss, Ciri, Yennefer, and Eredin, fans won’t have to wait long to add to their exquisite collections!
Dark Horse Deluxe is set to expand on The Witcher universe with the release of three beautifully detailed all-new character figures, beginning with the Geralt Grandmaster Ursine figure. This beautiful new sculpt features Geralt of Rivia, ready for battle in his Grandmaster Ursine armor.
“Working very closely with the great team at CD Projekt Red, we universally agreed that we had to top the awesome previous version of Geralt,” says Chris Gaslin, Dark Horse’s Director of Product Development. “We aimed for an even more detailed figure that combines the best armor from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion with a menacing pose. I think we achieved that, and we hope that the fans feel the same!” Of the line’s expansion Gaslin says, “Fans can expect all new Shani and Dandelion figures to be joining Geralt in early 2018, and we are working on even more exciting surprises from the world of Witcher!”
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Geralt Grandmaster Ursine Figure is on sale now and additional The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt character figures can be expected in early 2018.
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018