Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Davit Andreasyan announce the release date of psychological horror game Inmates. Inmates will be available for purchase on October 5 through Steam and all major digital retailers at an SRP of $9.99.
A new teaser trailer has been revealed, giving players a chilling introduction to the visceral terrors that await them. The “Despair” trailer can be viewed through Youtube.
In Inmates, players assume the role of Jonathan. You wake up in a seedy prison cell, with no recollection of how you got there. Everything is unknown, yet familiar. What did these cells hold? What is a child doing in here? What is real and what is not? Can you make sense of it all, before you are lost forever? Unlock the prison’s secrets, through sharp and cunning puzzle and exploration gameplay mechanics.
Upon release, Inmates will receive Chinese, Russian, German, French, Italian, and Spanish language support. Players can now wish-list the game on Steam in anticipation of its October 5 release.
- Interact with the environment to unravel the truth
- Intense and mind-bending puzzles
- Suffocating setting
- Disturbing imagery
- High-quality graphics powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Full controller support
- Estimated game –play length: 3-4 hours
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018