Midnight Releasing turns on the light for Andrew Wiest’s The Forlorned October 3rd. Based on the book by suspense novelist Angela Townsend, The Forlorned is the story of a man lured by a job to a desolate lighthouse who quickly finds himself in over his head and at the mercy of malevolent forces. The Forlorned will be available October 3rd on Amazon Instant, iTunes, Xbox, Vimeo, Steam, Vudu, Google Play, and more.
Andrew Wiest (Treasure State) directed from a script he co-wrote with Townsend and Ryan Reed. Colton Christensen headlines as the unlucky caretaker, joined by Elizabeth Mouton, Cory Dangerfield, and Larry Laverty as the townspeople, waiting to see if the newcomer will be the latest victim of the local legends.
An advertisement lured Tom Doherty to the island, offering him a job renovating the old lighthouse and ramshackle buildings. What he didn’t know was that he was the only applicant. None of the locals wanted the job – no one dared. Isolated and alone, Tom soon discovers why. Messages from disembodied voices; ghostly visitations and escalating horrors draw Tom deeper into the island’s evil past-a darkness that forces Tom to unbury the truth and bring demons of his own into the light.
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 23, 2017
- Shout Select is Set to Release Joe Dante’s ‘Matinee!’ - November 23, 2017
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017