The color-crazed carnage continues with Alan Robert’s The Beauty of Horror 2: Ghouliana’s Creepatorium, Another GOREgeous Coloring Book!
Nerdist hailed Alan Robert‘s debut as being “The World’s Creepiest Adult Coloring Book” and it received critical acclaim in The Wall Street Journal, GQ, and BuzzFeed.
This ghastly follow up to the Beauty of Horror features over 80 pages of original artwork depicting a variety of increasingly terrifying scenes and patterns. Featuring a beautifully chilling red foiled cover and high-quality paper that will ensure the pools of blood you color don’t leak through the pages, Robert and IDW have come together to present a deluxe coloring experience.
“I was completely blown away by the overwhelming response to the first book,” Robert says, “the amazing color work fans have been posting online inspired me to get crackin’ on volume two right away! And this time, Ghouliana’s got even more tricks up her sleeve.”
“Alan gave colorists around the world the creeps with his coloring book debut,” says IDW VP of New Product Development, Jerry Bennington. “If you’re not still shaking from the first go round, there’s more gruesome images from his brain splattered onto the page for fans to color until their hair stands on end!”
The Beauty of Horror 2: Ghouliana’s Creepatorium, Another GOREgeous Coloring Book by Alan Robert arrives in stores this September from IDW Publishing.
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017
- Love Short Films? Check Out ‘No Laughing Matter: Tears of a Clown’ - November 17, 2017
- You Can Take the New ‘Flatliners’ Home This December! - November 16, 2017