Playdigious, the mobile publisher behind Mini Metro and Evoland, along with OSome Studio, the developers of the critically acclaimed White Night – “Best Project GC 2013”, “Best In Play GDC 2014” – are thrilled to announce that the very unique Black & White horror game is arriving on mobiles and tablets this fall.
Pre-register for an exclusive OST Click here…
White Night is a narrative survival horror game that takes place in the noir-era of the 1930s. Unique with its art style and spooky ambience, it’s a crossroad between a book, a movie, and a video game.
Unveil the mystery of the mansion you’re stranded in. Little by little, investigate, gather info, and discover what lurks in the dark…
Originally released on PC & consoles, White Night received many honors. It is now in its final phases of true adaptation for mobile with a brand new version that features revamped controls, and an adjusted saving system as well as an overhauled interface.
For all of you who seek a premium scary game experience, pre-register now, be the first to know when it’s available and receive an exclusive soundtrack of the game.
Pre-register here: Link…
- It’s Time to Bring Back Some ‘Innocent Blood’ - August 18, 2017
- Release Details for the ‘Ghastlies’ - August 18, 2017
- Soon on Vinyl, ‘The Hilarious House of Frankenstein’ - August 17, 2017
- Universal Cable Productions (UCP) Announces Winners in Second-Annual “Pitch Fest” - August 16, 2017
- Release Details for ‘The Eyes’ - August 15, 2017
- Gregory Frost and Rajan Khanna, Wednesday, August 16th at the KGB Bar - August 14, 2017
- This August Through September Check Out The ‘IT’ Experience In LA! - August 13, 2017
- Syfy Releases a New Teaser for ‘Channel Zero: No-End House’ - August 12, 2017
- ‘Anti Matter’ in Theaters This September! - August 11, 2017
- The Full Details for Scream Factory’s ‘The Resurrected’ Special Edition Are Out! - August 10, 2017