Playdigious, the mobile publisher behind Mini Metro and Evoland, along with OSome Studio, the developers of the critically acclaimed White Night – “Best Project GC 2013”, “Best In Play GDC 2014” – are thrilled to announce that the very unique Black & White horror game is arriving on mobiles and tablets this fall.
Pre-register for an exclusive OST Click here…
White Night is a narrative survival horror game that takes place in the noir-era of the 1930s. Unique with its art style and spooky ambience, it’s a crossroad between a book, a movie, and a video game.
Unveil the mystery of the mansion you’re stranded in. Little by little, investigate, gather info, and discover what lurks in the dark…
Originally released on PC & consoles, White Night received many honors. It is now in its final phases of true adaptation for mobile with a brand new version that features revamped controls, and an adjusted saving system as well as an overhauled interface.
For all of you who seek a premium scary game experience, pre-register now, be the first to know when it’s available and receive an exclusive soundtrack of the game.
Pre-register here: Link…
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018