Playdigious, the mobile publisher behind Mini Metro and Evoland, along with OSome Studio, the developers of the critically acclaimed White Night – “Best Project GC 2013”, “Best In Play GDC 2014” – are thrilled to announce that the very unique Black & White horror game is arriving on mobiles and tablets this fall.
Pre-register for an exclusive OST Click here…
White Night is a narrative survival horror game that takes place in the noir-era of the 1930s. Unique with its art style and spooky ambience, it’s a crossroad between a book, a movie, and a video game.
Unveil the mystery of the mansion you’re stranded in. Little by little, investigate, gather info, and discover what lurks in the dark…
Originally released on PC & consoles, White Night received many honors. It is now in its final phases of true adaptation for mobile with a brand new version that features revamped controls, and an adjusted saving system as well as an overhauled interface.
For all of you who seek a premium scary game experience, pre-register now, be the first to know when it’s available and receive an exclusive soundtrack of the game.
Pre-register here: Link…
- Dark Horse Books to Publish ‘Brooklyn Blood,’ A Police Procedural from Paul Levitz and Tim Hamilton - June 21, 2018
- ‘Last House on the Left’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray July 3rd, 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Brings Back the Kaiju-Packed Chaos of ‘Gamma’ - June 20, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 19, 2018
- ‘Stranger Things’ Comes to Dark Horse - June 18, 2018
- Bram Stoker’s ‘Shadowbuilder’ Coming August 28th from MVD Rewind - June 17, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘The Nun’ - June 16, 2018
- ‘Breaking In’ Unrated Director’s Cut Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This August from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment - June 15, 2018
- ‘Avengers #7’ to Reveal the Origin of the First Ghost Rider - June 14, 2018
- E3 2018: Watch the 8-Minute Trailer for ‘Death Stranding’ - June 12, 2018