Warner Bros. will host several activities and activations throughout the convention and around the town. Starting things off on Wednesday, July 19, the Studio will frighten fans with a screening of Annabelle: Creation, the newest feature in New Line Cinema’s Conjuring horror-verse, which debuted out of the Los Angeles Film Festival with a score of 100% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The screening will take place at the Westfield Horton Plaza and will be followed by a Q&A with director David F. Sandberg and stars Stephanie Sigman, Talitha Bateman, Lulu Wilson, and Anthony LaPaglia.
Keeping the scares going strong, on Thursday the 20th and through the weekend, brave fans can hop on the creepiest school bus in town: an IT-inspired virtual reality installation that will have them skipping school for the foreseeable future. The bus and FLOAT: A Cinematic VR Experience will be located at the Interactive Zone across from Petco Park—no badge required.
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 23, 2017
- Shout Select is Set to Release Joe Dante’s ‘Matinee!’ - November 23, 2017
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017