Terror Films Announces A Release Date for
Award Winning Psychological Thriller
Terror Films is set to release the indie thriller THE DRIFTER across multiple digital platforms on Tuesday, June 6.
THE DRIFTER tells the story of a uniquely troubled man. He finds himself on a downward spiral, induced by painful memories of his dark and distant past. Taking refuge from his long days and nights of driving aimlessly on the open highway, the drifter stops off in a small town. Here, he happens to cross paths with an old acquaintance. That acquaintance becomes dangerously intrigued and determined to discover the skeletons hiding in the drifter’s past.
The film premiered at the 2015 Queens World Film Festival. At the festival, it won the Audience Award and was nominated for Jury Awards in both the Best Narrative Feature and Best Director categories. Atlanta Horror Film Festival named it: “one of the Top Independent Horror Films of 2015.” It was also nominated for Best Special Effects at the 2014 Scare-A-Con Festival. The film marks the feature film debut of director Craig Calamis.
As part of their new World Wide digital release model, Terror Films will release the film across multiple digital platforms. Territories to host the film’s launch include: the U.S., Canada, the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Ireland, the U.K., and Pan-Russia. Hosting platforms will include: iTunes, Amazon Instant, Google Play/You Tube, Sony PSN, X-Box, Vudu, Steam, Vimeo On Demand, Roku (Free Flix Tonight, 24 Hour Movie Channel, Free Grindhouse Flix Tonight), I Bleed Indie, and Tubi TV.
The film’s official poster and trailer will debut soon. However, several stills and two exclusive clips are available now, titled: “Taking Care of Something” and “You’re in my Favorite Seat”.
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017
- Love Short Films? Check Out ‘No Laughing Matter: Tears of a Clown’ - November 17, 2017
- You Can Take the New ‘Flatliners’ Home This December! - November 16, 2017