Feld Films proudly announces that principal photography for the horror comedy KILLER KATE! will begin Nov. 6, 2017. Set to shoot in Los Angeles, KILLER KATE! was written by Daniel Moya (Rental) along with Elliot Feld (General Education), who will also direct the film. It stars Danielle Burgess (The Deuce, The Sinner), Larry Cedar (True Crime: The Menendez Murders, Deadwood) and Tiffany Shepis (Victor Crowley, Tales of Halloween).
“We’re extremely excited for KILLER KATE! to get started,” said Elliot Feld, who not only serves as director of the film, but also as CEO of Feld Films. “After diligently crafting the script, scouting locations, and completing casting, this project has been a labor of love, one we’re excited to bring to life next week as principal photography begins.”
In KILLER KATE!, Kate attends her estranged sister’s bachelorette party at the request of their dying father. The weekend, held at a remote cabin booked on a home sharing app, turns into a savage life-or-death struggle that pits family against family, and past against present.
The film is being produced by Alexandra Feld (Phoenix Forgotten), David Feld (Siren), Lawrence Feld, and Jesse Pruett (The Prince).
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018
- ‘Diviner’ by Dawn G. Harris Available in March from Telos Publishing - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of the Edge of the Park’ and ‘Last House on Massacre Street’ Double-Feature Blu-Ray Out March 6th - February 11, 2018