TLC is ready to be scared silly, announcing a new season of GHOST BROTHERS premiering next month during its
The GHOST BROTHERS take a passionate hobby to the next level investigating historically haunted and often abandoned locations, testing their own spirit along the way. All raised in religious households, the GHOST BROTHERS were taught that “messing” with the dead is dangerous business, but some unexplained experiences of their own drove them to find out firsthand just how spooky the supernatural can be. Dalen, Juwan, and Marcus enlist local historians and caretakers to provide the history of the property to better understand what they are facing. When night falls, viewers join the antics of their afterlife investigation as the trio uses local experts, investigative equipment, trigger objects, and most importantly, their southern charm, to help make contact with the other side.
In the premiere episode, the GHOST BROTHERS travel to New Castle, Indiana to investigate paranormal claims at the historic Thornhaven Manor. Reported to house negative energy that targets men – allegedly caused by a murder victim, his family members and the murderer, himself – the guys set out to discover what the phenomena actually is. Other haunted hot spots explored in the second season of GHOST BROTHERS include: a desolate sawmill nicknamed the “Mill of Death” in the bayou of Louisiana; the maze-like home of the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose; a haunted elementary school in Middletown, Ohio; the “White Witch” of Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica; and more.
GHOST BROTHERS is produced for TLC by Pilgrim Media Group in association with Crybaby Media.
- Dark Horse Books to Publish ‘Brooklyn Blood,’ A Police Procedural from Paul Levitz and Tim Hamilton - June 21, 2018
- ‘Last House on the Left’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray July 3rd, 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Brings Back the Kaiju-Packed Chaos of ‘Gamma’ - June 20, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 19, 2018
- ‘Stranger Things’ Comes to Dark Horse - June 18, 2018
- Bram Stoker’s ‘Shadowbuilder’ Coming August 28th from MVD Rewind - June 17, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘The Nun’ - June 16, 2018
- ‘Breaking In’ Unrated Director’s Cut Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This August from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment - June 15, 2018
- ‘Avengers #7’ to Reveal the Origin of the First Ghost Rider - June 14, 2018
- E3 2018: Watch the 8-Minute Trailer for ‘Death Stranding’ - June 12, 2018