SIXTY6MEDIA FILM Presents PRANKZ available on Amazon Prime / Amazon Video from 21st October 2017.
Prankz tells the story of a young soccer player and his girlfriend who have become YouTube sensations pranking each other mercilessly online. The film, shot entirely by the cast, features six of these videos cut together to create a modern take on the found footage genre.
Shot in the UK this year, the movie features X-Factor star Betsy-Blue English alongside a young cast of fresh British talent.
Prankz is written and directed by Warren Dudley who said of shooting his third feature, “I love the first-person style of shooting horror, but genuinely feel that big budgets get in the way. So, with a budget of about $1500, we hired a couple of cameras, and set up a series of genuine scares.” He added, “the reactions you see on screen are real. The guys really had no idea what was around the corner!”
Prankz is Warren Dudley’s third feature and follows 2015’s first-person horror The Cutting Room and 2016’s single-actor / single-location thriller Cage. Warren is also the writer on The Bromley Boys – a football memoir set in the 1970s starring Alan Davies and Martine McCutcheon which is set for a UK cinema release in early 2018.
- John Carpenter’s ‘Halloween’ Coming to 4K Ultra HD on September 25th - August 1, 2018
- Watch the Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’ - July 31, 2018
- Dark Horse Books to Publish ‘Brooklyn Blood,’ A Police Procedural from Paul Levitz and Tim Hamilton - June 21, 2018
- ‘Last House on the Left’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray July 3rd, 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Brings Back the Kaiju-Packed Chaos of ‘Gamma’ - June 20, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 19, 2018
- ‘Stranger Things’ Comes to Dark Horse - June 18, 2018
- Bram Stoker’s ‘Shadowbuilder’ Coming August 28th from MVD Rewind - June 17, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘The Nun’ - June 16, 2018
- ‘Breaking In’ Unrated Director’s Cut Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This August from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment - June 15, 2018