Is it wrong that you have to say it’s time to “WHACK WHACK OR DIE?!”
Pixel Bones Studio and EnjoyUp Games announces Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU™.
Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead is a game of reflexes in which your mission is to foil the plans of an alien invader that is attempting to conquer the planet from underground. Can you defeat the aliens and save the planet?
To do that, you’ll have to whack the aliens with your hammer as soon as they pop up through the holes. But be careful! You’ll have to be quick, because as soon as they see you, they’ll pounce and try to bite you!
Rediscover the classic Whack-A-Mole with the added diversity of events and extras, such as rock-paper-scissors battles, power ups and much more, making Mutant Alien Moles a challenge for both young and old. Are you ready?
- Fully tactile
- A colorful, carefree world
- Stage bosses
- Rock-paper-scissors battles
- Game & Watch style platform stage
- A secret level for more experienced players
- Warner Archive is Getting Ready to Unleash the ‘Demon Seed’ - February 19, 2017
- This March You Can Take Home ‘The Eyes Of My Mother’ - February 18, 2017
- Question Your Sanity in ‘Atomica’ - February 17, 2017
- Premiere Details on the Second Season of ‘Ghost Brothers’ - February 16, 2017
- Soon You Can Bring Home A ‘Witchtrap’ - February 15, 2017
- GA’s Women in Horror Film Festival 2017 Will Include Lynn Lowry - February 15, 2017
- ‘Peelers!’ New Trailer Released Ahead of March Release - February 14, 2017
- Enjoy the NES ‘Friday The 13th’ Fan Film! - February 14, 2017
- Crystal Lake Publishing ‘Visions of The Mutant Rain Forest’ - February 13, 2017
- The Predators Become the Hunted - February 13, 2017