Is it wrong that you have to say it’s time to “WHACK WHACK OR DIE?!”
Pixel Bones Studio and EnjoyUp Games announces Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU™.
Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead is a game of reflexes in which your mission is to foil the plans of an alien invader that is attempting to conquer the planet from underground. Can you defeat the aliens and save the planet?
To do that, you’ll have to whack the aliens with your hammer as soon as they pop up through the holes. But be careful! You’ll have to be quick, because as soon as they see you, they’ll pounce and try to bite you!
Rediscover the classic Whack-A-Mole with the added diversity of events and extras, such as rock-paper-scissors battles, power ups and much more, making Mutant Alien Moles a challenge for both young and old. Are you ready?
- Fully tactile
- A colorful, carefree world
- Stage bosses
- Rock-paper-scissors battles
- Game & Watch style platform stage
- A secret level for more experienced players
- ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters’ Comic Book Crossover Sequel Coming - July 22, 2017
- ‘Omen of Sorrow’ Teases Dracula is Vlad! - July 21, 2017
- SDCC 2017: Guillermo del Toro’s Emmy-Winning Series Gets the Graphic Novel Treatment with ‘Trollhunters: The Secret History of Trollkind’ - July 20, 2017
- SDCC 2017: David Harbour Signing in Dark Horse Booth - July 20, 2017
- ‘Haunted Towns’ is Coming to Destination America - July 20, 2017
- ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Season 4 Comes to DVD on September 26th - July 19, 2017
- You’d ‘Better Watch Out’ for This New Teaser Trailer! - July 18, 2017
- SDCC 2017 Will Have a VR ‘IT’ Experience and a Special ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Screening! - July 17, 2017
- ‘The Good Son’ Blu-ray Release August 1st, 2017 - July 16, 2017
- Release Details Are Out For ‘Cut Shoot Kill’ - July 15, 2017