Is it wrong that you have to say it’s time to “WHACK WHACK OR DIE?!”
Pixel Bones Studio and EnjoyUp Games announces Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU™.
Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead is a game of reflexes in which your mission is to foil the plans of an alien invader that is attempting to conquer the planet from underground. Can you defeat the aliens and save the planet?
To do that, you’ll have to whack the aliens with your hammer as soon as they pop up through the holes. But be careful! You’ll have to be quick, because as soon as they see you, they’ll pounce and try to bite you!
Rediscover the classic Whack-A-Mole with the added diversity of events and extras, such as rock-paper-scissors battles, power ups and much more, making Mutant Alien Moles a challenge for both young and old. Are you ready?
- Fully tactile
- A colorful, carefree world
- Stage bosses
- Rock-paper-scissors battles
- Game & Watch style platform stage
- A secret level for more experienced players
- Are You Ready to Check Out ‘The Elevator Game’? - March 27, 2017
- ‘The Heretics’ Gets a Teaser Trailer - March 26, 2017
- Funko is Bringing Us The Ghost Rider! - March 25, 2017
- Slaughter – Blu-ray/DVD Review - March 24, 2017
- ‘Butcher,’ a Rapid Skill-Based Carnage From the Makers of Soldat, is Coming to PS4 and Xbox One - March 24, 2017
- ‘Killing Floor 2’ Adds “The Descent” Content Pack - March 23, 2017
- You Can Check Out ‘The Sirens of Titan’ Through May in LA! - March 22, 2017
- Soon Hitchcock Fans Can Get ‘Inside Psycho’ - March 21, 2017
- NBC is Bringing Us ‘Midnight Texas’ on July 25th! - March 20, 2017
- BUFF 19 Unveils Sumptuous Selection of Shorts - March 19, 2017