Is it wrong that you have to say it’s time to “WHACK WHACK OR DIE?!”
Pixel Bones Studio and EnjoyUp Games announces Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU™.
Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead is a game of reflexes in which your mission is to foil the plans of an alien invader that is attempting to conquer the planet from underground. Can you defeat the aliens and save the planet?
To do that, you’ll have to whack the aliens with your hammer as soon as they pop up through the holes. But be careful! You’ll have to be quick, because as soon as they see you, they’ll pounce and try to bite you!
Rediscover the classic Whack-A-Mole with the added diversity of events and extras, such as rock-paper-scissors battles, power ups and much more, making Mutant Alien Moles a challenge for both young and old. Are you ready?
- Fully tactile
- A colorful, carefree world
- Stage bosses
- Rock-paper-scissors battles
- Game & Watch style platform stage
- A secret level for more experienced players
- The New York City Horror Film Festival is Giving Brad Dourif a Lifetime Achievement Award - September 21, 2017
- ‘The 13th Friday’ Premieres on Digital this October! - September 20, 2017
- Are You Ready to ‘Die Laughing?’ - September 19, 2017
- Dark Horse Books Announces the ‘Hellboy’ Omnibus Collection - September 18, 2017
- ‘Stone Cold Dead’ Out on DVD and Blu-ray October 3rd, 2017 - September 18, 2017
- You’d ‘Better Watch Out’ for This New Red Band Trailer! - September 17, 2017
- ‘Rawhead Rex’ Out on Blu-ray and DVD October 17th, 2017 - September 16, 2017
- Check Out the Official Trailer for ‘Tragedy Girls’ - September 15, 2017
- The ‘Itsy Bitsy’ Trailer Isn’t For Anyone Afraid of Spiders! - September 14, 2017
- ‘The Exorcist’ meets ‘Stranger Things’ in ‘Watch Over Us,’ Premiering on VOD this September - September 13, 2017