Is it wrong that you have to say it’s time to “WHACK WHACK OR DIE?!”
Pixel Bones Studio and EnjoyUp Games announces Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead on Nintendo WiiU™.
Mutant Alien Moles of the Dead is a game of reflexes in which your mission is to foil the plans of an alien invader that is attempting to conquer the planet from underground. Can you defeat the aliens and save the planet?
To do that, you’ll have to whack the aliens with your hammer as soon as they pop up through the holes. But be careful! You’ll have to be quick, because as soon as they see you, they’ll pounce and try to bite you!
Rediscover the classic Whack-A-Mole with the added diversity of events and extras, such as rock-paper-scissors battles, power ups and much more, making Mutant Alien Moles a challenge for both young and old. Are you ready?
- Fully tactile
- A colorful, carefree world
- Stage bosses
- Rock-paper-scissors battles
- Game & Watch style platform stage
- A secret level for more experienced players
- ‘The Magnificent Dead’ Comes to Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD Worldwide via SGL Entertainment - May 28, 2017
- The ‘Species’ Collector’s Editions Full Details Have Been Revealed! - May 27, 2017
- Netflix Has Released The ‘Castlevania’ Teaser! - May 26, 2017
- For “The Kids,” ‘Hotel Transylvania: The Series’ Is Coming To Disney - May 25, 2017
- ‘Lake Bodom’ Comes To Shudder In This Trailer! - May 24, 2017
- Full Details Are Out For The Paul Naschy Collection - May 23, 2017
- Blackenstein – Blu-ray/DVD Review - May 22, 2017
- Netflix Announces ‘The Witcher’ As Their Attempt To Lure In ‘Game Of Thrones’ Fans - May 22, 2017
- May Journalstone Newsletter - May 21, 2017
- ‘Don’t Knock Twice’ This August! - May 20, 2017