International Publisher FUNBOX MEDIA LTD today announce that Madness of the Architect is OUT NOW and available Worldwide on Steam.
Madness of the Architect is a surreal horror/puzzle game inspired by older point-and-click adventure games such as Myst, Nine Doors, and 999: Nine Hours.
Players enter a world that seems to be going insane and must solve labyrinths of mind bending puzzles and uncover the identity of the mysterious Architect who created this world.
You will need to follow the clues, pull levers, find items, avoid sliding doors, and much more.
“C” if you can escape the clutches of the Madness of the Architect!
- NEW ‘Owlman’ Prank Video! - February 25, 2018
- MANIC PANIC(R) Does the Time Warp with ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Collaboration - February 24, 2018
- This Year ‘All The Creatures Were Stirring’ in This New Poster! - February 23, 2018
- The Latest ‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’ Trailer Takes Us Back to the 70s! - February 23, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018