Bigmoon Entertainment and Camel 101 announced today that Syndrome, a survival horror game is coming to Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft Xbox One and PC with compatibility for PS VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on October 6th. Taking place on board the claustrophobic corridors of the SPS Valkenburg, a deep space exploration and science ship, Syndrome teems with physical threats and psychologic sci-fi horror as you use stealth and evasion to explore the desolate spaceship and unravel the catastrophic events that led to its demise.
“Syndrome places you in a living hell aboard a deserted spaceship, with only stealth and your intuition to guide you as you start to find the bodies of dead crewmen,” said Paulo J. Games, Game Director of Bigmoon Entertainment. “Be warned, as hardcore horror genre fans, we made sure the experience is truly terrifying – especially on VR – so give it a try and see for yourselves, if you dare.”
Syndrome takes the horror genre back to its terrifying roots as players wake up on a deserted and adrift spaceship, dazed and confused from a deep cryosleep, only to discover that most of the crew are dead or… changed. In order to survive the horrors that lurk in the shadows, players must explore the eerie confines of the ship in search of the last few weapons aboard, moving as stealthily as possible to evade direct enemy combat. Amidst numerous reactive adversaries awaiting close by, players interact with keypads and computer consoles to find clues as to what happened aboard and how to escape the deadly syndrome alive.
The game includes an endless VR Survival mode that places players in a horrifying position as they scavenge the ship for weapons and supplies to face waves after waves of enemies set to destroy and dismember anything in their sight. How many days will you survive?
Syndrome has been nominated for several awards, including AMG’s Best Graphics Award and Reboot Develop’s Best Indie Award. Syndrome will be distributed in Europe by Funbox Media for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One for horror enthusiasts to dive into on October 6th, priced at 34.99£ / 39.99€ / $39.99.
Find out more about Syndrome at http://syndromegame.com/.
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018
- ‘Diviner’ by Dawn G. Harris Available in March from Telos Publishing - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of the Edge of the Park’ and ‘Last House on Massacre Street’ Double-Feature Blu-Ray Out March 6th - February 11, 2018