This year’s winter may last just a bit longer as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.’s plans to launch Impact Winter in the Americas for PCs via STEAM on April 12, 2017; with the PlayStation®4 and Xbox One versions to become available digitally later in 2017.
This ground-breaking post-apocalyptic survival game will have players taking the role of Jacob Solomon, survivor of an extinction level event caused by a giant asteroid impacting Earth. The resulting devastation and death caused by this environmental catastrophe has plunged the planet into sub-zero temperatures and covered its remaining inhabitants under unprecedented amounts of snow. Just when Jacob thinks all is lost, he discovers a snow-buried church and bands together with the inhabitants within, each contributing to the group’s overall survival by utilizing their individually unique skills to survive. Just when hope is at its bleakest, a radio transmission is received by the group promising rescue in 30 days; this message inspires the survivors to push on in their quest to stay alive, but will they all survive to be rescued?
- Warner Archive is Getting Ready to Unleash the ‘Demon Seed’ - February 19, 2017
- This March You Can Take Home ‘The Eyes Of My Mother’ - February 18, 2017
- Question Your Sanity in ‘Atomica’ - February 17, 2017
- Premiere Details on the Second Season of ‘Ghost Brothers’ - February 16, 2017
- Soon You Can Bring Home A ‘Witchtrap’ - February 15, 2017
- GA’s Women in Horror Film Festival 2017 Will Include Lynn Lowry - February 15, 2017
- ‘Peelers!’ New Trailer Released Ahead of March Release - February 14, 2017
- Enjoy the NES ‘Friday The 13th’ Fan Film! - February 14, 2017
- Crystal Lake Publishing ‘Visions of The Mutant Rain Forest’ - February 13, 2017
- The Predators Become the Hunted - February 13, 2017