KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announced Elsword’s Spooky Graveyard, the special event dungeon for Halloween. Today through October 31, 2017 players can collect Rusty Cemetery Keys to unlock the delightfully devilish dungeon.
Among zombies, mummies, and ghosts, players must find the vengeful hedgehog ghost possessing the dead in the graveyard and defeat him to receive Ghost’s Trace, an item that can be exchanged for various Halloween-themed prizes. Play to Win a selection of tasty treats! This special event dungeon has no combat and all characters are friendly; through observation, players must choose the one spirit that is acting slightly differently. If players correctly find the hedgehog spirit, they’ll progress to the next, more difficult wave.
The developers summarize the dungeon in this festive poem,
The mostly ghostly and ghouls are hosting…
A boneyard blitz, a who’s who of events,
A special place where the dead come to life, but only one is possessed by the night
It will be that he who’s key that drops… the dead back into their dirt-nap box
May your strike be true, you only get one,
A hex and be charmed! We hope you have fun!
Learn more about Elsword’s Graveyard Adventures here: https://elsword.koggames.com/graveyard-adventures/
- The International Trailer is Out for ‘Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation’ - November 23, 2017
- Shout Select is Set to Release Joe Dante’s ‘Matinee!’ - November 23, 2017
- Movies That Make You Feel Claustrophobic! - November 22, 2017
- Danielle Harris’ ‘Inoperable’ Checks Into Cinemas December 1st - November 22, 2017
- New Creator-Driven Series ‘The Spider King’ Debuts This February - November 21, 2017
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017