By Dawn G Harris
Clarissa Davenport has two problems. The first is that her childhood ‘talent’ of being able to see people’s true characters reflected on their faces has alarmingly returned. The second is that she is being stalked by a terrifying ethereal child – a boy – who appears unexpectedly, and always with malicious intent. And then, the horrific deaths start. Challenges of daily life become shadowed by his evil and her need to exude strengths she didn’t know she had.
What is the connection between Clarissa’s ‘gift’ of being a Diviner, and the violent deaths of people she loves? What does an old mystical book written in Greek have to do with it all? Who is really hunting her and what will she learn?
To find the answers, Clarissa must look to her past, and discover the secret of the ancient power which stalks her.
‘Great story, characters, suspense and dialogue. I felt like I was in the book.’ Fred C Caruso
‘The debut of a shining and unusual new writing talent.’ Graham Masterton
‘A debut novel that pushes Dawn G Harris into the pantheon of British writers of menace.’ Michael Halperin
‘A compellingly inventive read – a psychic nightmare that gives us uncanny glimpses of the truth and snares us with a web of mystery before revealing the dark side of a favourite myth.’ Ramsey Campbell
- NEW ‘Owlman’ Prank Video! - February 25, 2018
- MANIC PANIC(R) Does the Time Warp with ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ Collaboration - February 24, 2018
- This Year ‘All The Creatures Were Stirring’ in This New Poster! - February 23, 2018
- The Latest ‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’ Trailer Takes Us Back to the 70s! - February 23, 2018
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018