It’s March in South Florida. The beach towns are flush with young people looking for action and excitement.
For one unlucky group of thrill-seeking spring breakers, their adventure leads to the black waters of the Florida Everglades – a place with mosquitoes the size of birds, snakes as long as school buses, and tens of thousands of flesh-ripping alligators.
But beyond the scope of the traditional predators famous for keeping the glades wild is another phenomenon – one with two legs and an insatiable thirst for killing.
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018