Victorian horror fans, rejoice! Dark Horse is delighted to announce the follow-up to 2011’s cult classic The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde, with The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man. Mr. Hyde’s Cole Haddon brings fans even more Thomas Adye adventures, while Sebastián Cabrol (Thief: Tales from the City, Caliban) lends his beautiful art to the story, and Hernán Cabrera (Caliban) brings the art to life with his gorgeously grotesque color palette.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man finds Inspector Thomas Adye of Scotland Yard struggling to return to normalcy after his run-in with Edward Hyde and Jack the Ripper. Adye’s attempts at normalcy evaporate when he’s confronted with the bizarre case of a disappearing man.
During his investigation into the disappearing man, Adye is drawn to an American gentleman on a quest to experience life in new and vibrant ways. Seduced by the man’s philosophies, Adye starts down an uncertain path that may put him in more danger than he’s ever imagined.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man’s first issue (of six) goes on sale June 21, 2017.
- A New Teaser Shows Off “The Town of Twin Peaks” - April 29, 2017
- Ink Stains Volume 3 – Book Review - April 28, 2017
- Hallmark Is Giving Us An Alien Ellen Ripley itty bittys Stuffed Figure - April 28, 2017
- Steam Has Just Gotten ‘Remothered: Tormented Fathers’ - April 27, 2017
- From Hell it Came (1957) – Blu-ray/DVD Release - April 26, 2017
- The Latest Promo For ‘Twin Peaks’ Talks About “The Darkness of Future Past” - April 25, 2017
- Casting and Details On ‘The Ranger’ - April 24, 2017
- Evil Corrupts Burbank with Director J. Horton’s ‘5 Sins:’ Early Casting Details - April 23, 2017
- Sideshow Is Betting Big On A Busty Vegas Themed Elvira Bust! - April 22, 2017
- ‘Unearthed and Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary’ to Show on Home Entertainment Formats in Late 2017! - April 21, 2017