Victorian horror fans, rejoice! Dark Horse is delighted to announce the follow-up to 2011’s cult classic The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde, with The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man. Mr. Hyde’s Cole Haddon brings fans even more Thomas Adye adventures, while Sebastián Cabrol (Thief: Tales from the City, Caliban) lends his beautiful art to the story, and Hernán Cabrera (Caliban) brings the art to life with his gorgeously grotesque color palette.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man finds Inspector Thomas Adye of Scotland Yard struggling to return to normalcy after his run-in with Edward Hyde and Jack the Ripper. Adye’s attempts at normalcy evaporate when he’s confronted with the bizarre case of a disappearing man.
During his investigation into the disappearing man, Adye is drawn to an American gentleman on a quest to experience life in new and vibrant ways. Seduced by the man’s philosophies, Adye starts down an uncertain path that may put him in more danger than he’s ever imagined.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man’s first issue (of six) goes on sale June 21, 2017.
- NECA Wants You to Celebrate ‘The Fog’ with This New Action Figure! - April 20, 2018
- This Summer, Vestron is Bringing Us ‘Dagon!’ - April 18, 2018
- Bill Oberst/Rachel Alig Spookfest ‘At Granny’s House’ Now Available - April 18, 2018
- ‘Followers,’ a Chilling Found-Footage Thriller for the Social Media Age, Arrives on DVD May 1st - April 17, 2018
- Danny Trejo in Sci-Fi Action Thriller ‘Cartel 2045’ - April 16, 2018
- This May, Pray You’re Not on the… ‘Dead List!’ - April 16, 2018
- ‘The Reincarnation of Peter Proud’ (1975) Available on Blu-ray and DVD May 29th - April 15, 2018
- Hex Studios Announces Gothic Thriller ‘Automata’ - April 14, 2018
- The New Release Date for ‘Piranha II: The Spawning’ Has Been Revealed - April 13, 2018
- ‘Dual Depravity 2’ Now Available - April 13, 2018