Victorian horror fans, rejoice! Dark Horse is delighted to announce the follow-up to 2011’s cult classic The Strange Case of Mr. Hyde, with The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man. Mr. Hyde’s Cole Haddon brings fans even more Thomas Adye adventures, while Sebastián Cabrol (Thief: Tales from the City, Caliban) lends his beautiful art to the story, and Hernán Cabrera (Caliban) brings the art to life with his gorgeously grotesque color palette.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man finds Inspector Thomas Adye of Scotland Yard struggling to return to normalcy after his run-in with Edward Hyde and Jack the Ripper. Adye’s attempts at normalcy evaporate when he’s confronted with the bizarre case of a disappearing man.
During his investigation into the disappearing man, Adye is drawn to an American gentleman on a quest to experience life in new and vibrant ways. Seduced by the man’s philosophies, Adye starts down an uncertain path that may put him in more danger than he’s ever imagined.
The Strange Case of the Disappearing Man’s first issue (of six) goes on sale June 21, 2017.
- It’s Time to Bring Back Some ‘Innocent Blood’ - August 18, 2017
- Release Details for the ‘Ghastlies’ - August 18, 2017
- Soon on Vinyl, ‘The Hilarious House of Frankenstein’ - August 17, 2017
- Universal Cable Productions (UCP) Announces Winners in Second-Annual “Pitch Fest” - August 16, 2017
- Release Details for ‘The Eyes’ - August 15, 2017
- Gregory Frost and Rajan Khanna, Wednesday, August 16th at the KGB Bar - August 14, 2017
- This August Through September Check Out The ‘IT’ Experience In LA! - August 13, 2017
- Syfy Releases a New Teaser for ‘Channel Zero: No-End House’ - August 12, 2017
- ‘Anti Matter’ in Theaters This September! - August 11, 2017
- The Full Details for Scream Factory’s ‘The Resurrected’ Special Edition Are Out! - August 10, 2017