Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles
Dark Horse and 20th Century Fox are excited to give Scoobies something fresh to munch on with Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles. Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon and Erika Alexander unite to pen the new miniseries, while artist Jon Lam joins the Whedonverse for the first time. Colorist Dan Jackson brings the story to life. Steve Morris and Arielle Jovellanos create gorgeous covers and variant covers for the four-issue miniseries.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles finds Rupert Giles returning to high school! But this time—as a grown man living in a teenage body—Giles will be a student instead of a teacher. At an inner-city Los Angeles school, when a mystical influence is detected and teachers start to go missing, Giles enrolls to investigate. What he finds is more than vampires and demons . . . something unusual and frightening is happening here. If Giles can get through one day as a student, he’ll have a chance to find out who, what, and where, but high school is still hell.
The first issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles goes on sale February 28, 2018.
The AV Club spoke with Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, and Jon Lam about the upcoming miniseries!
- It’s Time to Get 8-Bit with the Latest Pop! Horror! - October 23, 2017
- All Aboard the ‘Party Bus to Hell’! - October 22, 2017
- The First Poster for ‘Grimmwood’ Has Been Released - October 21, 2017
- Elsword Kicks Off Halloween Celebrations with ‘Spooky Graveyard Adventures’ - October 21, 2017
- This Halloween You’ll Want to ‘Keep Watching’ - October 20, 2017
- Blast Ghosts on the Go! ‘Dead End Job’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch - October 18, 2017
- ‘Talon Falls,’ a Popular Halloween Scream Park Turns into a Real-Life Horror - October 17, 2017
- First Trailer for Horror Anthology Film ‘Terror Tales’ - October 16, 2017
- Check Out the First Teaser for ‘Castle Rock!’ - October 15, 2017
- ‘The New Mutants’ is a Comic Film for Horror Fans! - October 14, 2017