Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles
Dark Horse and 20th Century Fox are excited to give Scoobies something fresh to munch on with Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles. Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Joss Whedon and Erika Alexander unite to pen the new miniseries, while artist Jon Lam joins the Whedonverse for the first time. Colorist Dan Jackson brings the story to life. Steve Morris and Arielle Jovellanos create gorgeous covers and variant covers for the four-issue miniseries.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles finds Rupert Giles returning to high school! But this time—as a grown man living in a teenage body—Giles will be a student instead of a teacher. At an inner-city Los Angeles school, when a mystical influence is detected and teachers start to go missing, Giles enrolls to investigate. What he finds is more than vampires and demons . . . something unusual and frightening is happening here. If Giles can get through one day as a student, he’ll have a chance to find out who, what, and where, but high school is still hell.
The first issue of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Giles goes on sale February 28, 2018.
The AV Club spoke with Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, and Jon Lam about the upcoming miniseries!
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018