American Gods: My Ainsel
Dark Horse is excited to reveal more details about the next nine-issue story, American Gods: My Ainsel, which follows Shadow Moon and Mr. Wednesday as they continue their bizarre trans American road trip to recruit reinforcements for the imminent god war.
P. Craig Russell and Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) return to bring more of Neil Gaiman’s award-winning novel to life in American Gods: My Ainsel. P. Craig Russell previously adapted Neil Gaiman’s Coraline and The Graveyard Book. Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) illustrates the complex world Gaiman created. Glenn Fabry (Preacher) and Adam Brown (Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens) return to create hauntingly beautiful cover art. David Mack (Kabuki, Fight Club 2) returns with gorgeous variant covers worthy of the Gods.
The first issue of American Gods: My Ainsel goes on sale March 14, 2018.
Visit CBR for more information!
- The Trailer is Out for a ‘Series of Unfortunate Events’ Season 2! - February 22, 2018
- Creepiest Lullabies from Around the World - February 22, 2018
- ‘Heathen Volume 1’ Sells Out After YALSA Selection, Rushed to Second Print - February 21, 2018
- ‘Fangoria’ Rises from the Dead! - February 20, 2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018