American Gods: My Ainsel
Dark Horse is excited to reveal more details about the next nine-issue story, American Gods: My Ainsel, which follows Shadow Moon and Mr. Wednesday as they continue their bizarre trans American road trip to recruit reinforcements for the imminent god war.
P. Craig Russell and Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) return to bring more of Neil Gaiman’s award-winning novel to life in American Gods: My Ainsel. P. Craig Russell previously adapted Neil Gaiman’s Coraline and The Graveyard Book. Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) illustrates the complex world Gaiman created. Glenn Fabry (Preacher) and Adam Brown (Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens) return to create hauntingly beautiful cover art. David Mack (Kabuki, Fight Club 2) returns with gorgeous variant covers worthy of the Gods.
The first issue of American Gods: My Ainsel goes on sale March 14, 2018.
Visit CBR for more information!
- John Carpenter’s ‘Halloween’ Coming to 4K Ultra HD on September 25th - August 1, 2018
- Watch the Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’ - July 31, 2018
- Dark Horse Books to Publish ‘Brooklyn Blood,’ A Police Procedural from Paul Levitz and Tim Hamilton - June 21, 2018
- ‘Last House on the Left’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray July 3rd, 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Brings Back the Kaiju-Packed Chaos of ‘Gamma’ - June 20, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 19, 2018
- ‘Stranger Things’ Comes to Dark Horse - June 18, 2018
- Bram Stoker’s ‘Shadowbuilder’ Coming August 28th from MVD Rewind - June 17, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘The Nun’ - June 16, 2018
- ‘Breaking In’ Unrated Director’s Cut Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This August from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment - June 15, 2018