American Gods: My Ainsel
Dark Horse is excited to reveal more details about the next nine-issue story, American Gods: My Ainsel, which follows Shadow Moon and Mr. Wednesday as they continue their bizarre trans American road trip to recruit reinforcements for the imminent god war.
P. Craig Russell and Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) return to bring more of Neil Gaiman’s award-winning novel to life in American Gods: My Ainsel. P. Craig Russell previously adapted Neil Gaiman’s Coraline and The Graveyard Book. Scott Hampton (Hellboy, Batman) illustrates the complex world Gaiman created. Glenn Fabry (Preacher) and Adam Brown (Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens) return to create hauntingly beautiful cover art. David Mack (Kabuki, Fight Club 2) returns with gorgeous variant covers worthy of the Gods.
The first issue of American Gods: My Ainsel goes on sale March 14, 2018.
Visit CBR for more information!
- It’s Time to Get 8-Bit with the Latest Pop! Horror! - October 23, 2017
- All Aboard the ‘Party Bus to Hell’! - October 22, 2017
- The First Poster for ‘Grimmwood’ Has Been Released - October 21, 2017
- Elsword Kicks Off Halloween Celebrations with ‘Spooky Graveyard Adventures’ - October 21, 2017
- This Halloween You’ll Want to ‘Keep Watching’ - October 20, 2017
- Blast Ghosts on the Go! ‘Dead End Job’ is Coming to Nintendo Switch - October 18, 2017
- ‘Talon Falls,’ a Popular Halloween Scream Park Turns into a Real-Life Horror - October 17, 2017
- First Trailer for Horror Anthology Film ‘Terror Tales’ - October 16, 2017
- Check Out the First Teaser for ‘Castle Rock!’ - October 15, 2017
- ‘The New Mutants’ is a Comic Film for Horror Fans! - October 14, 2017