Action superstar Danny Trejo is out to make a killing in Chris Le’s thrilling sci-fi action film Cartel 2045, exploding onto digital platforms this May!
One last mission. Retrieve the asset. Go Back to Your Family.
The year is 2045, the continuing drug war has caused havoc between The United States and Mexico. Gear Side International, a robotics engineering company on the brink of bankruptcy, sells off their technology to the Cartel on the black market. With the advanced military robotics technology in the wrong hands the cartel uses it to their advantage; replacing their enforcers, hit men, and soldiers.
From director Chris Le, and starring screen sensation Danny Trejo (Machete, The Devil’s Rejects) with Alexander P. Heartman (Power Rangers Samurai), Brad Schmidt (House of Lies), and Blake Webb (Colony), Cartel 2045 premieres on VOD May 1 from Uncork’d Entertainment.
- Mondo is Celebrating ‘Planet of the Apes’ with New Mugs! - April 24, 2018
- Here is What You Can Expect from the ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ This June! - April 23, 2018
- ‘Abominable’ (2006) – Special Edition Blu-ray/DVD Available 6/12 - April 23, 2018
- This May You Can Take Home ‘Annihilation!’ - April 22, 2018
- NECA Wants You to Celebrate ‘The Fog’ with This New Action Figure! - April 20, 2018
- This Summer, Vestron is Bringing Us ‘Dagon!’ - April 18, 2018
- Bill Oberst/Rachel Alig Spookfest ‘At Granny’s House’ Now Available - April 18, 2018
- ‘Followers,’ a Chilling Found-Footage Thriller for the Social Media Age, Arrives on DVD May 1st - April 17, 2018
- Danny Trejo in Sci-Fi Action Thriller ‘Cartel 2045’ - April 16, 2018
- This May, Pray You’re Not on the… ‘Dead List!’ - April 16, 2018