FANTASTIC FICTION at KGB reading series, hosts Ellen Datlow and Matthew Kressel present:
Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale, Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar
Cassandra Khaw is the author of the Persons Non Grata series, the Rupert Wong books, and spends a lot of time worrying about those who buy her backlist because they enjoyed Bearly a Lady, her frothy paranormal rom-com. She writes video games for a living, and won an award for doing so. Her short fiction can be found in places like Tor.com, Clarkesworld, Lightspeed, and more.
Peternelle van Arsdale
Peternelle van Arsdale is the author of the young adult novel, The Beast Is an Animal, a dark fairy tale, it’s been described as “a swift and compelling read” and “a psychologically intense fantasy” and is being developed by Amazon Studios for a feature film produced by Ridley Scott’s Scott Free. Her essays have been published by LitHub, Hypable.com, and Culturefly. She’s currently at work on her second novel, also a dark fairy tale, which will be published in March 2019. A former executive editor in the book industry, she is now an independent editorial consultant.
Wednesday, February 21st, 2017, 7pm at KGB Bar
85 East 4th Street
(just off 2nd Ave, upstairs.)
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Readings are free.
Forward to friends at your own discretion.
- Nothing Says 4K Like an Updated Release of ‘Schlock!’ - March 20, 2018
- This Casting News is ‘Heartless’ - March 19, 2018
- AMC and Fathom Events Are Bringing ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ to the Big Screen! - March 18, 2018
- It’s Time to Experience The ‘Wildling’ - March 17, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants You to Watch ‘Cyborg’ - March 16, 2018
- Bone Yard (1991) Out on DVD and Blu-ray April 24th - March 14, 2018
- Killer Klowns from Outer Space Out on Blu-ray April 24th! - March 12, 2018
- The US Will Be Getting a Visit from ‘Mandy’ - March 9, 2018
- Salem Fest 2018 Has Tapped Ryan Turek as Their Keynote Speaker! - March 8, 2018
- The ‘Full Moon High’ Special Edition is Getting New Audio Commentary! - March 8, 2018