ATTACK OF THE KILLER DONUTS was directed by Primetime Emmy Nominee Scott Wheeler (Martian Land, Avalanche Sharks, and Sink Hole). The film was written by Nathan Dalton (Beaten Path and Home for Detention), Chris De Christopher (Piranhaconda, General Hospital, and Death Racers), and Rafael Diaz-Wagner (Porkchop and a Glass of Water, Bernie Weiss: The Most Interesting Man in Miama, and Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre); produced by Rafael Diaz-Wagner and Nicole M. Saad (Left Behind, Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre, and Ninja Bitch Killer).
Glazed with a thirst for blood, no one is safe from these not-so-sweet, blood-thirsty little piles of killer dough.
A chemical accident in a sleepy town turns ordinary donuts into bloodthirsty monsters. Unaware of the donuts’ danger, Johnny, Michelle, and Howard sell them to unsuspecting customers. When the donuts start eating their victims, the only way the three friends can save their sleepy town is to track down the Killer Donuts and destroy them. The final standoff is where it all began: Dandy Donuts.
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018
- ‘Diviner’ by Dawn G. Harris Available in March from Telos Publishing - February 12, 2018
- ‘House of the Edge of the Park’ and ‘Last House on Massacre Street’ Double-Feature Blu-Ray Out March 6th - February 11, 2018
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ is Swimming Home on March 13th! - February 10, 2018