ATTACK OF THE KILLER DONUTS was directed by Primetime Emmy Nominee Scott Wheeler (Martian Land, Avalanche Sharks, and Sink Hole). The film was written by Nathan Dalton (Beaten Path and Home for Detention), Chris De Christopher (Piranhaconda, General Hospital, and Death Racers), and Rafael Diaz-Wagner (Porkchop and a Glass of Water, Bernie Weiss: The Most Interesting Man in Miama, and Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre); produced by Rafael Diaz-Wagner and Nicole M. Saad (Left Behind, Sharkansas Women’s Prison Massacre, and Ninja Bitch Killer).
Glazed with a thirst for blood, no one is safe from these not-so-sweet, blood-thirsty little piles of killer dough.
A chemical accident in a sleepy town turns ordinary donuts into bloodthirsty monsters. Unaware of the donuts’ danger, Johnny, Michelle, and Howard sell them to unsuspecting customers. When the donuts start eating their victims, the only way the three friends can save their sleepy town is to track down the Killer Donuts and destroy them. The final standoff is where it all began: Dandy Donuts.
- “Hello There” from ‘We’ve Forgotten More Than We Ever Knew’ - November 20, 2017
- Check Out the First Two Minutes of ‘Another Wolfcop!’ - November 20, 2017
- ’78/52: Hitchcock’s Shower Scene’ is an Upcoming Documentary for Hitchcock Fans! - November 19, 2017
- ‘The Foot Doctor Letters’ by Rex Hurst Available December 1st - November 18, 2017
- In January You Might Take a Visit to the ‘Opera!’ - November 17, 2017
- Love Short Films? Check Out ‘No Laughing Matter: Tears of a Clown’ - November 17, 2017
- You Can Take the New ‘Flatliners’ Home This December! - November 16, 2017
- Scream Factory Wants to Take You Out for a ‘Hell Night!’ - November 16, 2017
- ‘Headhunter’ Available on DVD December 19th - November 15, 2017
- ‘Eye in the Labyrinth’ Available on DVD December 19th - November 15, 2017