Titan Comics and Statix Press are excited to announce a brand-new comic series, Factory, from Alejandro Jodorowsky and Moebius collaborator – Yacine ‘Elgo’ Elghorri (Character designer on Matt Groening’s Futurama).
Arriving March 2018, Factory is part of Titan Comics’ new Statix Press imprint, which showcases the best comics from Europe and around the globe, introducing audiences to fresh new creators & titles.
In the new Factory comic series, Mad Max meets Fallout in a nightmarish vision of life on a dystopian planet. A band of mutants slog through the harsh deserts of a dystopian planet in search of The Factory – the last semblance of civilization left among the wasteland.
Factory #1 will come with a spectacular cover by renowned artist Simon Bisley (Lobo, Doom Patrol, 13 Coins).
“The first time I was published in the USA was in the magazine Heavy Metal. I was 22 years old. Years later, and after working on movies and TV shows in Los Angeles, I briefly worked for Marvel and IDW,” said series creator Elgo. “However, my French albums have never been translated into English. Today I am excited and happy to have the opportunity to be read by a wider audience thanks to Titan Comics. I hope that people will see something artistically attractive or interesting in the spirit of my mentor Jean Moebius Giraud.”
“As a lifelong fan of Moebius, who was already familiar with Yacine’s work, it’s a privilege to finally bring Factory to the US market,” said Statix Press brand manager Chris Thompson, “At Statix Press we try to team international creators with artists that readers are already familiar with, which is why Simon Bisley was a no-brainer for this first issue cover. His stunning art complements Elgo’s, and gives fans an idea of what to expect from the series.”
Factory Issue #1 is available to order now from Diamond’s current January edition of Diamond Previews Catalogue.
- John Carpenter’s ‘Halloween’ Coming to 4K Ultra HD on September 25th - August 1, 2018
- Watch the Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’ - July 31, 2018
- Dark Horse Books to Publish ‘Brooklyn Blood,’ A Police Procedural from Paul Levitz and Tim Hamilton - June 21, 2018
- ‘Last House on the Left’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray July 3rd, 2018 - June 20, 2018
- Dark Horse Brings Back the Kaiju-Packed Chaos of ‘Gamma’ - June 20, 2018
- Mary Robinette Kowal and Lawrence C. Connolly, Wednesday, June 20th at the KGB Bar - June 19, 2018
- ‘Stranger Things’ Comes to Dark Horse - June 18, 2018
- Bram Stoker’s ‘Shadowbuilder’ Coming August 28th from MVD Rewind - June 17, 2018
- Watch the First Trailer for ‘The Nun’ - June 16, 2018
- ‘Breaking In’ Unrated Director’s Cut Coming to Blu-ray and DVD This August from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment - June 15, 2018