Titan Comics and Statix Press are excited to announce a brand-new comic series, Factory, from Alejandro Jodorowsky and Moebius collaborator – Yacine ‘Elgo’ Elghorri (Character designer on Matt Groening’s Futurama).
Arriving March 2018, Factory is part of Titan Comics’ new Statix Press imprint, which showcases the best comics from Europe and around the globe, introducing audiences to fresh new creators & titles.
In the new Factory comic series, Mad Max meets Fallout in a nightmarish vision of life on a dystopian planet. A band of mutants slog through the harsh deserts of a dystopian planet in search of The Factory – the last semblance of civilization left among the wasteland.
Factory #1 will come with a spectacular cover by renowned artist Simon Bisley (Lobo, Doom Patrol, 13 Coins).
“The first time I was published in the USA was in the magazine Heavy Metal. I was 22 years old. Years later, and after working on movies and TV shows in Los Angeles, I briefly worked for Marvel and IDW,” said series creator Elgo. “However, my French albums have never been translated into English. Today I am excited and happy to have the opportunity to be read by a wider audience thanks to Titan Comics. I hope that people will see something artistically attractive or interesting in the spirit of my mentor Jean Moebius Giraud.”
“As a lifelong fan of Moebius, who was already familiar with Yacine’s work, it’s a privilege to finally bring Factory to the US market,” said Statix Press brand manager Chris Thompson, “At Statix Press we try to team international creators with artists that readers are already familiar with, which is why Simon Bisley was a no-brainer for this first issue cover. His stunning art complements Elgo’s, and gives fans an idea of what to expect from the series.”
Factory Issue #1 is available to order now from Diamond’s current January edition of Diamond Previews Catalogue.
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018