A.R.S. films in association with DefTone Pictures Studios Inc, has released its first official framed shot from the production of FANG along with a bloody prop! After participating in a robbery turned murder, Chloe (Melodie Roehrig) and Joe (Theo Maefs) decided to hide out at a distant relative’s house only to find themselves stalked and hunted by creatures and forces unknown.
Director Adam R Steigert (A Grim Becoming, STAR [Space Traveling Alien Reject]) has reunited with A Grim Becoming star and horror icon Melantha Blackthorne to bring a new version of terror. Director Adam R Steigert has been known for his unique methods of storytelling and has been promising a hardcore horror film for years. In 2018 he will make good on that promise as he embarks on a horror film (featuring a werewolf) called FANG. In addition to horror icon Melantha Blackthorne signing on to play Doris as the story’s lead antagonist, Steigert has brought in Jennie Russo from Ron Bonk’s She Kills (Shelly) and will reunite with Michael O’Hear (Return to Nuke ‘Em High Volume 1 and Johnny Gruesome) as well as Jason John Beebe (Sharknado 2: The Second One and Ombis: Alien Invasion).
Please follow us on our brand new Facebook page @ Fang The Movie or by our hashtag at #FANG2018
- The Soska Sisters Remake of ‘Rabid’ is Set to Infect the US! - February 19, 2018
- Check Out the Trailer for ‘The Child Remains’ - February 19, 2018
- ‘Lady Frankenstein and the Mummy’s Brain’ Premier - February 18, 2018
- Scream Factory Wants to Teach ‘Of Unknown Origins’ - February 17, 2018
- ‘City of the Dead’ (1960) Available on DVD and Blu-ray March 13th - February 16, 2018
- Loved ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Season 2? You’ll Love These New Figures! - February 16, 2018
- Cassandra Khaw and Peternelle van Arsdale Wednesday, February 21st at the KGB Bar - February 15, 2018
- ‘Twilight People’ (1972) Available on Blu-ray and DVD March 13th - February 14, 2018
- This April Take Home ‘Deep Blue Sea 2!’ - February 14, 2018
- This May You Can Visit ‘The House That Dripped Blood!’ - February 13, 2018