Over at Miskatonic Review, a treatment of William Holloway’s “Ammonia,” the first story in The Abyssal Plain: The R’lyeh Cycle:
Holloway’s story is largely effective, and accomplishes what it sets out to do: to tell the story of Cthulhu’s rising through the lens of ordinary people caught up in the event unawares.
Read the entire review at https://miskatonicreview.wordpress.com/2019/12/30/ammonia-by-william-holloway/.
- Women in Horror: “Train Man” at the Wicked Library - February 16, 2020
- Blu-ray Release: EYE SEE YOU (Director’s Cut) - February 15, 2020
- Movie Poster: Del Toro’s ANTLERS - February 14, 2020
- Blu-ray Release: IN FABRIC - February 11, 2020
- New Book Celebrates Women in Horror - February 6, 2020
- Hulu Trailer: MY VALENTINE - February 5, 2020
- FINAL GIRLS WITH 2020 VISION: WiHM with Elaine Pascale - February 3, 2020
- Women in Horror at The Wicked Library! - February 1, 2020
- Horror in the Eye of the Beholder: The Art of Marta Oliehoek - January 30, 2020
- Coming in March: VIVARIUM - January 29, 2020