FRIED BARRY is giving away a ton of official merch to the artist who creates the most jaw-dropping FRIED BARRY inspired artwork.
FRIED BARRY has inspired hundreds of artists to create their own acid-drenched creations based on the film and we want to see YOURS.
- Create your FRIED BARRY inspired artwork
- Post on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook using #FRIEDBARRY
- Be entered into the draw to win a ton of FRIED BARRY merch
The winner will be announced on 10 OCTOBER by none other than Fried Barry himself, Gary Green.
You’re welcome to create as many pieces of artwork as you like.
If you’ve already created a piece of Fried Barry artwork, repost it from 5 September to be entered into the draw.
The winner will take home:
1x POSTER T-SHIRT
1x VINYL OST
1x SIGNED POSTER
1x OFFICIAL HOT SAUCE
3x ENAMEL BADGES
Go to www.friedbarry.com/merch to take a closer look at the prizes. Terms & conditions apply.
About Fried Barry:
FRIED BARRY is the South African cult smash hit that has enamored fans and critics alike. Winning 21 awards at festivals around the world – including 5 “Best Film” awards and 4 “Best Lead Actor” awards – FRIED BARRY is one of the most talked about genre movies of the year, having played at Fantasia, Sitges, Torino, Kyiv Molodist and many more.
Earning a Certified Fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and rated as one of the top horror films of the year by 7 leading genre film publications, FRIED BARRY has been a hit with critics and fans alike. The FRIED BARRY fanbase is nothing short of explosive, with hundreds of examples of fan art based on the compelling main character and several diehard fans even getting FRIED BARRY tattoos.
FRIED BARRY was featured on the cult hit TV series THE LAST DRIVE IN WITH JOE BOB BRIGGS and reached the #3 most trending topic on Twitter in the US upon release.
“Brilliance, imagination and a real sense of risk-taking” – EMPIRE
“Sharply comic, surprisingly touching and straight-up well-acted” – THE GUARDIAN
“If ever there was a cult-destined film you must see to believe, FRIED BARRY is unequivocally that film” – RUE MORGUE
- OPEN CALL: Azathoth: Ordo ab Chao - May 26, 2022
- The EXPLORE 200 SCI-FI WORLDS StoryBundle! - May 19, 2022
- OPEN CALL: Azathoth: Ordo ab Chao - January 27, 2022
- Press Release: WE FEED THE DARK - October 6, 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: Fried Barry Fan Art Competition - September 16, 2021
- Press Release: WE FEED THE DARK - July 26, 2021
- Press Release: BLUE SUNSET - June 22, 2021
- Press Release: WILDWOOD - June 2, 2021
- New Release: THOSE UNDER THE HILL - April 17, 2021
- Final Days: The Pulse Pounders StoryBundle - March 15, 2021