On a mission to recover an ancient artifact, an amnesiac girl unlocks the terrible secret of humanity’s past and future. The implementation of a radical new technology sends an unlucky test pilot into a dimension of enlightenment and horror. A mystic obsessed with higher-order camouflage uncovers the true face of the world. Lovers on a wilderness trek encounter the unspeakable in a place where time and space turn on themselves. A harmless question posed to a Ouija board unleashes an unusual plague. And a crack team of mutants and monstrosities storms the stronghold of a mad god in a last-ditch effort to rescue Reality itself from delirium and decay.
In Shout Kill Revel Repeat, the debut collection of short fiction from Scott R. Jones, you’ll be introduced to nihilistic shapeshifters, deranged billionaire magicians, surf champions, survivalists, sadists, and soldiers, all of whom learn that to live is to enter into a never-ending cycle of fury and fear, dark revelation and deepest regret.
Shout. Kill. Revel. Repeat.
This Is Horror brands Shout Kill Revel Repeat “fearless in execution,” while Publishers Weekly says in its solidly positive review, “These strange, chilling stories push genre boundaries to excellent effect.”
- Channel Hex Launches Retro Horror Chat Show HEX TALKS - June 29, 2020
- Short Fiction: TELLING STORIES - June 27, 2020
- New on Amazon Prime: PARALYZED WITH FEAR - June 22, 2020
- Popcorn Frights and Shudder Partner for Drive-In Horrorshow - June 20, 2020
- EXILE at Cannes Film Market - June 19, 2020
- Free Fiction: HOBB’S TOP AND OTHER HORRORS - June 3, 2020
- Short Film: THE GAME OF THE CLOCK - May 22, 2020
- Book Review: THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - May 21, 2020
- Short Film: CHILDER - May 19, 2020
- Patricia Lillie at Kendall Reviews - May 13, 2020