From Apex editor Jason Sizemore:
It’s official. Apex Magazine is coming out of hiatus in January of 2021. We launched a Kickstarter to fund our first two issues and hit our goal in 5 hours!
Naturally, we have plenty of stretch goals planned, including the funding of four more issues in 2021, along with special issues devoted to Indigenous fantasists and works of international writers along with expansion plans for our podcast.
Maurice Broaddus joins us as special fiction editor and Shana DuBois is our new nonfiction editor. Returning are editor-in-chief Jason Sizemore and managing editor Lesley Conner.
Link to our Kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/apexpublications/apex-magazine-2021
- Press Release: YULETIDE FRIGHTS - November 21, 2020
- There Is No Death, There Are No Dead - November 12, 2020
- Trailer: NUMERUS DUO - November 1, 2020
- Short Film: DON’T LOOK BACK - October 31, 2020
- SEASON OF THE DEAD – Now On Sale! - October 25, 2020
- Press Release: MONSTER CARNIVAL - October 18, 2020
- Press Release: SEASON OF THE DEAD - October 3, 2020
- Jonathan Maberry in All-Time Greatest Horror Writers - September 1, 2020
- Press Release: THE THING IN THE WOODS - August 28, 2020
- The Chills & Wonder Bundle - August 20, 2020